Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    get a script !!!!

    breakdown the script,

    work out what your budget is

    then work it from there

    Chance



  2. #2
    Inactive Member real18world's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I'm 17 and I desperately want to be a filmmaker, but I simply don't have the resources. Now, however, I am saving up and trying to make my first film. I want to know the barest essentials I can use to make and edit my film for the cheapest price. What is the best camera to use for the lowest price. What is the best but cheapest software to use so that I can edit it on my computer. Is there anything else I need? Somebody help me, I would love to talk with someone who knows what they are doing through AOL IM, e-mail me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nextspielberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think all that's covered in the 'Eejits Guide to Filmmaking' section in Exposure.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    software.

    Apparantley, if you hunt around www.google.com, with a search like WAREZ Premiere Adobe etc

    you find people who almost give away versions of it.

    you can try the trial versions too.

    as for camera's, beg borrow steel DV or Digi 8

    and experiment.

    when youve got the money BUY the legit software you need!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •